AT A GLANCE
This wholly online postgraduate degree in Entrepreneurship is offered jointly by Deakin University (Australia) and Coventry University (UK) on the social learning platform, FutureLearn.
- Provider: Deakin University (Australia) and Coventry University (UK)
- Platform: FutureLearn
- Length: Minimum timeframe to complete is 1-year part time
- Nº Courses: 4 programs/modules
- Cost: $8,800 AUD
- Format: Completely online
- First class starting: 13 May 2019
- Admission deadline: 13 May 2019
- Link to Degree Page: Entrepreneurship - FutureLearn
Designed and positioned to enable maximum global participation, this degree aims to provide students with a truly interactive, international learning experience, linking students from across the globe. Graduates will be awarded a Graduate Certificate from Deakin University and a Postgraduate Certificate from Coventry University
The course aims to enable people from a very broad range of backgrounds to explore and develop an understanding and knowledge of the concepts and practices of entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation and leadership.
Students will be enrolled concurrently at Coventry University and Deakin University.
- Applicants must demonstrate competency in English Language. Students who do not have English as their first language will require certification of IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6 in each component).
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any subject or be able to demonstrate at least three years in relevant (as assessed by the joint course directors) employment to be eligible for admission.
Programs on this degree
- Analyse organisational complexities through multiple perspectives and cultures to demonstrate entrepreneurial insight
- Evaluate accepted practices and norms using a range of tools and approaches to create change and drive entrepreneurial outcomes
- Apply the characteristics of entrepreneurial mindset to practice
- Analyse and use transdisciplinary perspectives for value creation and positive social impact
- Apply practical knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship to communicate and effect transformational change
Free course tasters are available from January 2019
- Exploring Socio-Economic Innovation
- Strategic Innovation and Change
- Critiquing Entrepreneurship
- Creating Entrepreneurial Impact