- University of British Columbia
- 3-5 hours/week
- 6 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
- Part of:
- Business Fundamentals
This is an introductory course in organizational behaviour. The primary objective of this course, part of the Business Fundamentals MicroMasters program, is to teach learners about the effects of organizational structures and interpersonal processes on the behaviour of employees in organizations. You will also learn about the wider implications organizational behaviour has on the effectiveness, efficiency and overall business success of organizations.
This course will teach you to think about the entire organization and examine how it behaves. Throughout the course, the emphasis is placed on how you, as an employee, a leader or consultant, might experience, interpret, and manage employees, structures,processes and culture in organizations.
What you'll learn
- Describe and apply key organizational behaviour concepts
- Identify sources of power, motivation, and commitment in an organizational setting
- Improve teamwork skills by understanding team dynamics
- Review and recommend adjustments to organization structures, design and culture
- Go to Course: