Drive innovation and develop an entrepreneurial mindset
Discover new business opportunities and lead innovation with an online master's degree from HEC Paris, one of Europe's highest-ranked business schools. This program will enable you to identify and develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities, and is particularly relevant for current and aspiring business leaders who aim to lead business development, drive product innovation, or launch new business ventures.
Formerly known as the Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OMIE), the degree program title has been updated to MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE) to reflect what is stated on the program diploma.
AT A GLANCE
- Provider: HEC Paris
- Platform: Coursera
- Cost: 20,000 EUR
- Length: 18 Months (Avg. 20 hours per week)
- Nº Courses: 20 Courses
- Format: Completely online
- Link to Degree Page: MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship | Coursera | Coursera
Learn how to:
- Develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities
- Drive innovation and business development
- Create products or services in a start-up context or within an existing organization
- Apply everything you have learned by working on a team project, mentored by leading professors and highly experienced professionals
Who is this degree for:
- Obtain a Master’s degree from the #2 ranked business school in Europe without having to leave your home or workplace
- Network with respected businesspeople, successful entrepreneurs, and classmates online
- Get team coaching from an experienced business expert
- Apply your skills to a team project to commercialize an idea, product, technology, or business proposition
This program is designed for professionals in charge of, or interested in, product innovation and business development. Entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs (professionals who want to lead entrepreneurial projects within existing organizations) will also find the program extremely relevant.
This program will help you to prepare for a career in business as:
- An entrepreneur
- A consultant in innovation management
- A decision-maker for launching innovative projects and making R&D investments
- A member of the executive team in a company
Tuition for the complete degree program is 20,000 EUR. Payments can be made in 4 installments of 5,000 EUR each. The tuition deposit of 5,000 EUR is due two weeks prior to the start of the program.
Click here to request more information
Try a course
There are many ways to explore the MSIE curriculum and get started. Begin with a single online course, the full 4-course Specialization, or you can earn a career credential with a Professional Certificate program. If admitted to the full MSIE program, you won’t need to repeat any assignments you’ve completed.
Start with your first course
• Entrepreneurship Strategy: From Ideation to Exit - 1 course
Get the whole picture and learn how entrepreneurial ventures work. Learn the skills needed to pitch ideas and raise funds for your projects. You’ll also master strategies for expanding businesses into international markets.
Take the full Specialization
• Managing Innovation and Design Thinking - 4 courses
This self-paced program teaches you to apply creativity and design thinking to any project or business idea. Go beyond management and apply strategies used by successful entrepreneurs and creative professionals.
Earn a Professional Certificate
• Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship - 10 courses
Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset while earning a career credential. Learn the skills needed to develop intriguing business ideas and bring them to market.
To support our site, MoocLab may be compensated by some course providers through affiliate links.
Online Master's in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from HEC Paris on Coursera
A top-tier innovation and entrepreneurship degree, completely online