AT A GLANCE
- Provider: Coventry University
- Platform: Futurelearn
- Format: Completely online
- Study options: Flexible online, 2-5 years (part time)
- Starting: May 2018, September 2018
- Fees: £15,900 (full degree) | £1,325 (per module pay-as-you-go)
- Link to Degree Page: MBA (for the Cyber Security Management sector) - FutureLearn
As the threat of cyber crime becomes a focus for companies all around the world, this degree is designed to equip you with the skills needed to become a leader in the field of cyber security management.
This course aims to give you the knowledge needed to combat the growing threat of online security breaches, and open doors to leadership roles in security departments and organisations around the world.
An honours degree in any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or an equivalent qualification in a business related area. Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/ professional capacity. Additionally IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent if English is not your first language.
FREE TASTER COURSES
BUSINESS MODEL THINKING
Get an introduction to business model thinking and turn your ideas into real business opportunities.
THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: TODAY AND TOMORROW
Get an introduction to the importance of the UK business environment from a local and global perspective.
Find out more ...