AT A GLANCE
- Provider: Deakin University
- Platform: Futurelearn
- Format: Completely online
- Study options: 2 to 2.5 years part-time
- Fees: $13,900 tuition fees plus $4,950 for Professional Practice Credentials
- Link to Degree Page: Professional Practice: Leadership - FutureLearn
The Master of Professional Practice (Leadership) is suitable for students who have progressed from the Graduate Certificate of Professional Practice (Leadership) or meet the additional entry requirements. In addition to completing the core units, successful students will complete ten professional practice credentials plus a research capstone unit, where students undertake a workplace-based research project on leadership.
Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record.
All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Entry requirement will be based on:
- A Bachelor degree and at least five years of relevant work experience*
*full-time (or equivalent part-time) managerial, leadership in innovative or entrepreneurial business or ventures or equivalent
- An associated Graduate Certificate of Professional Practice
FREE TASTER COURSE
WHAT IS LEADERSHIP?
Leadership is a term often used, and often misunderstood. Learn what being a leader means and how you can practice leadership.
Find out more ...
To support our site, MoocLab may be compensated by some course providers through affiliate links.
Master of Professional Practice (Leadership) from Deakin University
Gain accredited recognition of your ability to influence, impact and make things happen as a leader.