The University of Illinois has partnered with Coursera to offer a master’s in accounting known as the iMSA. The degree is a full Master of Accountancy program offered completely online and students graduate with an MS from the University of Illinois, one of the top ranked providers of accounting degree programs.
The iMSA is taught by top accountancy faculty and offers students a highly interactive experience, with live global classrooms, team projects, and personal contact with professors.
Who is this degree for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least one course in business and a one or two course sequence in principles of accounting
- Recommended undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher
- GMAT or GRE scores or sufficient relevant work experience
- Personal statement and letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS test score may be required for non-native English speakers
The iMSA is open to students of all academic backgrounds. It is suited for people already working in the field and for those who intend to enter the field for the first time.
The University of Illinois, in partnership with Coursera, designed the iMSA program to make quality education accessible and attractive to a wide range of top talent. Tuition will be $850 per credit hour and the total price of the program will be ~ $30,000.
Learn more before applying:
After answering a few short questions, find out if you’re qualified to apply and receive more information about the degree program.
Click here to request more information
See the FAQ section on Coursera's iMSA page for further information