- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- 6 weeks
- 6-8 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
- Part of:
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
In this Computer Science course, you will learn about implementation of all major abstract data structures using object-oriented programming paradigm of C++.
This course builds on the basic concepts developed in ‘Foundations of Data Structures’ course.
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
- Review of OO programming, STL of C++
What you'll learn
- Complex data structures
- How to implement data structures using object-oriented paradigm
- How to map abstract data types to Standard Template Library of C++.
Deepak B. Phatak, Ajit Diwan, Ganesh Ramakrishnan and Nagesh Karmali
- Go to Course: