- Murdoch University
- 3 weeks
- 6 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
Learn how to design effective health responses
Health systems across the world are facing unprecedented challenges financially, socially and environmentally.
This course will provide you with an introduction to the skills and knowledge required to solve some of the world’s biggest health problems.
You’ll learn how public health policies affect our daily lives, and explore key philosophies in healthcare.
You’ll explore the determinants of health and their impact on individuals and communities.
You’ll find out how to design health responses to ensure that people can access the right care, in the right place and at the right time.
This course is aimed at people who are looking to grow their knowledge and skills in the health policy and governance industry.
What topics will you cover?
- The impacts of health policy on our daily lives
- Key concepts and philosophies of healthcare
- Determinants of health and their impact on individuals and groups
- Rise of healthcare expenditure
- Achieving universal health coverage
- Global environmental change and how it affects health
- Go to Course: