- Griffith University
- 2 weeks
- 3 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
Learn how to help build a more resilient, more effective healthcare workforce.
The health workforce is a critical building block in a strong healthcare system, but skills shortages are a problem across the world, particularly in rural and remote areas. So, how do we keep the health workforce current, motivated and properly distributed?
You’ll explore the current challenges in the healthcare workforce, and various approaches to attracting, training and retaining workers. You’ll cover a number of health workforce models, the role of the clinician leader, the complexities of an intergenerational workforce, and how to tackle the undersupply of health professionals.
This course is of value to aspiring health service managers, and student healthcare workers. It would also be of use to active clinicians and policymakers.
What topics will you cover?
- Health workforce- our people are the future
- Health workforce is a global concern
- Clinicians as workforce leaders
- Intergenerational workforce
- Globally mobile workforce
- Innovation and evidence based practice
- Go to Course: