- Grenoble School of Management
- 3 hours/week
- 4 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
Technology is changing every aspect of how businesses and services, whether public or private, operate – a process known as digital transformation.
On this free online course, you will explore the impact of digital transformation and the issues arising from it, and learn how to implement digital transformation in your organisation, especially where to begin.
Implement digital transformation in your organisation
By the end of the course, you will:
Learn with digital transformation experts and case studies
- understand the tools and methods that you can use to initiate digital transformation, beyond the purely technical aspects;
- have an idea of the new jobs, roles and responsibilities created by the digital transformation of services and businesses;
- develop a digital strategy and business model for your digitised service offering;
- understand the evolution of marketing in the digital age;
- know how to industrialise services, by integrating digital and human aspects;
- and understand the good and bad sides of digital transformation, remaining critical and conscious of the balance between humans and technology.
The course has been developed by Grenoble Ecole de Management – one of the best French and European business schools. You will learn with a range of educators with experience of the digital transformation of businesses and services, and follow a realistic case study documenting digital transformation in the world of retailing.
Ce cours est également disponible en français, ouverture le lundi 21 novembre 2016. Pour plus d’informations et s’inscrire, cliquer là.
This course is designed for the employees of services or industrial companies, who are aiming to digitise their services, and want to understand the impact of this transformation on their organisation and culture.
Following this course learners will:
- have an overview of the tools and methods that, beyond the purely technical aspects, initiate a digital transformation around your service offering
- get an idea of new jobs, roles and responsibilities induced by the digital transformation of services and businesses
- develop a digital strategy and business models for your digitized service offering
- understand the evolution of Marketing impacted by the digital
- know how to industrialize services by integrating digital and human aspects
- understand the good and bad sides of the digital transformation remaining critical and conscious of human and technical balance
Marc PRUNIER and Hubert Kratiroff
- Go to Course: