- 1 to 2 hours per week
- 4 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
- Part of:
- Inclusive Leadership
What separates a successful leader from a mediocre one? In this course, you will learn what successful 21st-century leaders look like and how you can adopt their inclusive leadership style. Using research and best practices, as well as stories from great leaders and everyday people, you will practice empowerment, accountability, courage, and humility—key leadership skills linked to inclusive, successful teams. Throughout the course, you will meet people like yourself, who want to be the best leaders they possibly can by incorporating inclusive leadership into their everyday lives. With short quizzes and compelling case studies, you will refine your skills each section. Most importantly, you will apply your new leadership skills through exciting real-life exercises. At the end of the course, you will create a Personal Leadership Plan that will help you continue to develop your skills, knowledge, and awareness in your quest to become a successful, inclusive leader.
What you'll learn
- What successful 21st-century leaders do
- How to develop and refine the key inclusive leadership skills of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility—known as the “EACH” framework.
- How to apply your new skills to case studies and in real-life situations
- Why creating your own Personal Leadership Plan is integral to success and weekly guidance around developing yours
Deepali Bagati, Krista Brookman and Emily Troiano