By Davidson Next via edX
18 weeks, 2-3 hrs/week
Learn AP® Macroeconomics from top instructors and work through targeted modules for AP exam review and individualized practice.
About this course
Learn key concepts and AP® Macroeconomics material from top AP instructors, including many of the same high school teachers and college faculty who helped design the AP curriculum in partnership with the College Board.
Each module will cover a major concept in the AP® Macroeconomics course, based on Advanced Placement® standards.
All topics are broken into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems.
Throughout the 18 core modules, you will also find more than 30 short videos for additional review. Each one is placed at a critical juncture – ensuring you don’t miss important ideas, definitions and concepts.
- Basic Concepts
- Supply & Demand
- Measures of Economic Performance
- Nominal & Real Values
- Classical & Keynesian Models
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Short-Run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Moving to Long-Run Equilibrium
- Economic Growth
- Fiscal Policy
- Money & the Money Market
- Money Creation
- Monetary Policy
- Loanable Funds
- Phillips Curve
- Comparative Advantage & Trade
- Foreign Exchange Markets
This course is specifically designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
* Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
What you'll learn
Go to course
- Master the AP® Macroeconomics curriculum
- Build confidence in the material as you learn key concepts from experienced AP® Macroeconomics teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)