- Boston University
- 12 weeks
- 3-4 hours a week
- Paid Certificate Available
Do you want to take the AP Spanish exam, but your school doesn’t offer a Spanish language course? Are you looking for a way to get more practice with and exposure to the AP Spanish exam in general? Do you want to become more proficient in Spanish? Then this interactive online course taught by a Boston University language instructor is for you.
This course, conducted entirely in Spanish, will prepare you to do all the tasks on the AP exam, such as:
Enroll in this course to prepare for the AP Spanish Language exam and refine your linguistic skills in the process. ¡Bienvenidos!
- Interpret authentic written and audio texts
- Speak Spanish both conversationally and be able to give formal presentations
- Write correspondence and persuasive essays
- Think productively about Hispanic cultures and compare them to your own culture
- Understand and discuss issues pertaining to the themes of contemporary life, families and communities, personal and public identity, science and technology, beauty and aesthetics, as well as global challenges
- Consider the intersection of these themes as well as connections to your own lives
AP is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
What you'll learn
- Strategies for interpreting written and audio texts in Spanish, even when you don’t understand every word
- Strategies for starting, continuing and ending a conversation in Spanish
- The formal conventions of letter writing
- How to make an effective and concise oral presentation
- How to write a well-argued and organized persuasive essay
- Go to Course: