- University of British Columbia
- 2 weeks
- 8-12 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
This course will help you prepare for and improve your performance on the AP® Psychology exam. It includes a review of evidence-based study strategies, an overview of the structure of the AP® Psychology exam, and many strategies for how to do well on the AP® Psychology exam.
This course includes video-based lectures and demonstrations, interviews with real research psychologists and a plethora of practice questions.
This is the sixth in a six-course AP® Psychology sequence designed to prepare you for the AP® Psychology exam.
What you'll learn
- AP® Psychology - Course 1: What is Psychology?
- AP® Psychology - Course 2: How the Brain Works
- AP® Psychology - Course 3: How the Mind Works
- AP® Psychology - Course 4: How Behavior Works
- AP® Psychology - Course 5: Health and Behavior
- evidence-based study strategies
- a review of the materials presented in courses 1 through 5 of this six-part AP® Psychology course series
- AP® Psychology exam-taking tips
Steven J. Barnes
- Go to Course: