- Davidson Next
- 14 weeks
- 2-4 hours a week
- Paid Certificate Available
Learn the most difficult concepts in the AP® Macroeconomics course, roughly 60% of the AP exam material, from top AP instructors.
Each module will cover one of the most demanding concepts in the AP® Macroeconomics course (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 Advanced Placement® exams).
These tricky topics are broken into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Macroeconomics exam.
- Nominal & Real Values
- Classical & Keynesian Models
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Short-Run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Moving to Long-Run Equilibrium
- Economic Growth 8. Fiscal Policy
- Money & the Money Market
- Money Creation
- Monetary Policy
- Loanable Funds
- Phillips Curve
- Foreign Exchange Markets
This course is specifically designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
* Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
What you'll learn
- Mastery of 14 challenging concepts from the AP® Macroeconomics curriculum
- Build confidence in the material as you learn key concepts from experienced AP® Macroeconomics teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with automated assessment, explanations and sample answers)
Clark Ross and Sally Meek
- Go to Course: