- University of Michigan
- 2-3 hours/week
- 4 weeks
- Paid Certificate Available
- Part of:
- Anatomy Specialization
In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move.
You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the integumentary system anatomy and function
- Understand the skeletal system anatomy and function
- Learn joint classifications, function, and clinical correlations
- Learn skeletal muscle anatomy and function
- Skeletal System
- Skeletal Muscle
- Go to Course: