- Coventry University
- 2 weeks
- 3 hours/week
- Paid Certificate Available
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process that encourages collaborative working. Why is it important? Why is the industry looking towards BIM and what historical issues does it aim to relieve?
This course will help you develop a better understanding of BIM, the role it plays within the industry, and act as a gateway to further study in Construction Management and BIM.
This course is suitable for construction professionals who want to learn more about BIM. It will appeal to learners who have come from academic and professional backgrounds in construction management, architectural technology, building surveying, quantity surveying, civil engineering and building services.
What topics will you cover?
- What is BIM?
- The historical issues in the construction industry which are driving BIM adoption.
- A global perspective of BIM.
- How can BIM help the AEC industry succeed?
- What are the limitations of BIM?
- Evaluate key case studies on BIM adoption.
- The future of BIM.
- Go to Course: