Terms of Service for MoocLab's Premium Marketplace
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of MoocLab's Marketplace, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the marketplace
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Marketplace. By using MoocLab's Marketplace, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service you must not access or use MoocLab's Marketplace.
MoocLab's Marketplace refers to any of the paid premium resources or services available on this site.
MoocLab's Marketplace is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or its services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
If you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service, please contact us.
- Each resource you sell, accredits your PayPal account with a net revenue of the purchase amount less any commission collected by MoocLab (For commission rates, see the designated Premium resource and services articles.)
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid must be refunded to the buyer
- Premium resources and services on MoocLab are user generated content
- Resources and Services may be removed by MoocLab for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Resouirces or Services
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violence
- Resources or Services misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Resources or Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Resources or Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- URLs in your resource or service text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on MoocLab.
- Resources and Services may contain an approved Video uploaded through the resource editing bar available on creation of the resource or service.
- Statements on the resource or Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the MoocLab.club site.
- Buyers pay the seller to buy a resource or create an order from a seller’s resource page through the Buy/Order Now button. MoocLab retains a percentage share of the proceeds to cover administration costs: 20% for Services and 30% for resources.
- Resources and services may be purchased using a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once payment is confirmed, resources will be available for download or your order will be created and the seller will be notified of your purchase.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact moocLab's customer support for assistance here .
- When a buyer makes a purchase, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged in.
- For services, sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their service. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order and may harm the seller's rating.
- Sellers must send completed work using MoocLab's private messaging system.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. MoocLab will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment. However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's rating.
- Buyers may request modifications if the delivered materials do not match the seller's description on their resource page or the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers are an essential part of MoocLab's premium marketplace. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service or resource. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced in regards to the service or resource provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through MoocLab from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact MoocLab's Customer Support here.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 14 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of MoocLab's system.
- Purchases are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if they are as described in the resource page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- MoocLab reserves the right to cancel orders for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- Any refunds for cancelled orders are administered via PayPal and according to PayPal's Terms and Conditions. Fees may apply.
- If MoocLab's Customer Support agrees to an order cancellation, the seller is contracted to refund the proceeds of the sale less any commission collected by MoocLab and/or processing fees applied by PayPal.
- In the event of a cancellation, MoocLab will refund the buyer with any commission collected at the time of purchase, less any processing fees applied by PayPal.
MoocLab maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity on MoocLab. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on MoocLab.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of MoocLab in order to circumvent or abuse the MoocLab messaging system or MoocLab platform is not permitted.
- All exchange of information or files required must be performed exclusively within MoocLab's messaging system.
- MoocLab does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us by using the "Report" link situated below messages.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to MoocLab. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and can lead to your account being suspended or permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - MoocLab does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behaviour & Language - Communication on MoocLab should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others will not be tolerated.
- Phishing and Spam - Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any information sellers receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of MoocLab will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Multiple Accounts - Users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the MoocLab community will be disabled.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to MoocLab by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. User uploaded/created content is moderated to ensure appropriateness.
MoocLab is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the user generated content, its delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate resources and service offers.
By creating a resource or service on MoocLab, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the resource or service offered on MoocLab.