To set up your resource or service on MoocLab and start earning money, just follow these guidelines:
- Select a category: Premium Study Resources or Premium Services
- If applicable, select a category for your resource.
- Click on the Add Resource button on the Resource Page
- Select a Prefix and enter a clear title for your Study Resource or Service.
- Add a tag line with a very brief, one-line description of your resource.
- Tick the box next to "Sell Resource" and enter the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account as well as the price and currency that you wish to sell your resource for.
- Enter any Terms & Conditions relating to your resource or service in the designated box. The customer will have to accept these terms and conditions as well as MoocLab's Terms of Service before being able to purchase:
- For the Resource Type, select "Uploaded File" if you wish to upload a file from your Computer. Click on the "Upload your Resource" tab and double click on the file you wish to upload. Alternatively, select "External Download URL" if you wish to enter the URL (web address) for an external download link to your resource.
- Select the type of resource you wish to upload from the drop-down list, the subject and the total number of pages included in your resource. If applicable, enter the name and platform of the course that your resource relates to.
- Select the subject category of the service you are selling, and,if applicable, enter the number of days it will take for you to deliver your service. Please ensure you can commit to the time you state.
- The description box allows you to provide a more in-depth description of your resource or service, highlighting its features and strengths. It is important here to also include information about your qualifications and credentials (evidence of qualifications, degrees, diplomas, certificates etc.) as this will give your resource more credibility. You can also add links to your digital portfolio if you have one, or upload images of your diplomas etc. Be sure also to upload a preview image of a small section of your resource or examples of your work. You can upload images from your PC by using the "Upload Images" tab at the bottom of the resource creation page.
- If you have your own web page containing a demo, extended description or support services etc. for this resource, enter its URL in the box entitled "Additional Information URL"
- Make sure you upload an image of a section (or multiple sections) of your resource or examples of your work so people can have a preview of what they're buying. To do this, click on the "Upload Images" button at the bottom of the resource creation page, and double click on the image file you wish to upload.
- If you have an icon to upload for your resource, check the "Upload resource icon" box. You will be given an option to upload this icon after saving. This icon should be 96x96 pixels.
- Be sure to save your resource when you're done by clicking the "Save Button" at the end.
- You can always edit your resource at any time by clicking on the "Edit" link below your resource page or in the right sidebar.
Please note that MoocLab takes a 20% commission on each sale of your resource. This commission is indicated on the creation page and is automatically collected upon purchases. For more information, please contact us.
Points 7 & 8 for Resources only (not required for services)
Point 9 for Services only (not required for resources)
Tags are key words that define your resource. Adding tags will mean others will find your resource more easily
Please add the email address email@example.com to your Address Book of Safe Senders List to ensure you don't miss any notifications of purchase.
By creating a resource on MoocLab, you agree to our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, please contact us