Study Buddy Preparing for JEE 2025

Nits

Hello there, I am currently in class 11th and preparing for IIT JEE 2025.
anybody wants to study together reply me. We will surely check our daily tasks and will keep eyes on each other about our studies

raj57340

anybody wants to study together reply me. We will surely check our daily tasks and will keep eyes on each other about our studies
yess i am bro i am from arjuna je 3.0 if u want to study together please reply

Sarayu

JEE2025
Study Buddy
Hey, happy to know that you're also preparing for jee 2025. I am looking forward to study with you. If interested reply me back. I do not have a telegram channel.

kanha

Like can u solve my doubts I can solve yours I'm currently at a good level but need someone to solve my doubts with discuss goals set goals and do daily goal check , if interested please reply

D

Deleted member 70472

Hello guys can I join you all I'm preparing for neet 2025 from yakeen 2.0 batch.

D

Deleted member 70472

Like can u solve my doubts I can solve yours I'm currently at a good level but need someone to solve my doubts with discuss goals set goals and do daily goal check , if interested please reply
Can you please clear my doubts of neet physics