Study Buddy FEMALE STUDY BUDDY JEE 2025

Lenka12

Hi I am Lenka(17F)
I am in class 12.I am preparing for jee 2025 and would like to have a female study buddy.I have sort of destroyed my 11th.I am in school and attend offline coaching in evening.So someone with whom I can study during the night.My school hasn't started yet so I can study in the morning with you.Let's grind together.We can study through zoom or google meet.If interested please do reply.

D

Deleted member 71217

Hi I am Lenka(17F)
I am in class 12.I am preparing for jee 2025 and would like to have a female study buddy.I have sort of destroyed my 11th.I am in school and attend offline coaching in evening.So someone with whom I can study during the night.My school hasn't started yet so I can study in the morning with you.Let's grind together.We can study through zoom or google meet.If interested please do reply.
Hii i am zaree.
I am preparing for neet 2025.
Would like to join u.

Akkharche

Hi I am Lenka(17F)
Hey bro, I am also now entered in 12th class preparing for JEE adv 2025 ( target IIT )... but because of my offline coaching and some personal life issues... i have wasted 11th totally.... but i have made a schedule for completing class 11th and 12th both parallely... till october..
after october only solving questions, revision and mock tests... after jee mains first attempt going to prep for boards with revision of jee ( like ncert reading etc) after that again going to solve adv papers and mock tests....... some secrets which i got to know when talking to iit professors i will share those with you if you are seriously studying for jee adv only !! I want serious studying fnds and those who will motivate each other.
If you or anyother is interested then make a group on Studytogether.com where we can track our prep also we can maintain decipline!

Lenka12

Hii i am zaree.
I am preparing for neet 2025.
Would like to join u.
Hey bro, I am also now entered in 12th class preparing for JEE adv 2025 ( target IIT )... but because of my offline coaching and some personal life issues... i have wasted 11th totally.... but i have made a schedule for completing class 11th and 12th both parallely... till october..
after october only solving questions, revision and mock tests... after jee mains first attempt going to prep for boards with revision of jee ( like ncert reading etc) after that again going to solve adv papers and mock tests....... some secrets which i got to know when talking to iit professors i will share those with you if you are seriously studying for jee adv only !! I want serious studying fnds and those who will motivate each other.
If you or anyother is interested then make a group on Studytogether.com where we can track our prep also we can maintain decipline!
hello!!!thank you for the response.Akkharche how do i make a group on studytogether?also can we contact each other through discord?so we can schedule our sessions?

Akkharche

hello!!!thank you for the response.Akkharche how do i make a group on studytogether?also can we contact each other through discord?so we can schedule our sessions?
Ya sure! add me on Discord we will discuss their! discord id: iitb_akkharche!

futuredr

Hi I am Lenka(17F)
Hello I'm preparing for neet 25 can I join you

Hi I am Lenka(17F)
I am also preparing for neet can I also join

kitty70

Study Buddy
Hello , I am also preparing for jee 2025 , can I connect with you guys?

ms_jee2025

Study Buddy
Hello
I find myself in a similar situation as you
Let's study together

kitty70

Study Buddy
Hi I am Lenka(17F)
Hello , if you are interested pls message me on telegram @Kratika89