Study Buddy looking for a study buddy who is willing to study with me (2nd year engineering student) on a regular basis

ar_aria

Study Buddy
Hey everyone, I'm currently a second-year student in an engineering college in India and I want someone who's up to study for around 3-4 hours every day. The timings are flexible and totally up for discussion, but id like to be able to have these sessions regularly hehe. I need the motivation to work on my research on a regular basis and keep up my gpa at the same time, hoping that someone likeminded is up for this !

ping me if anyone is interested!

prash

software engineer
Hey everyone, I'm currently a second-year student in an engineering college in India and I want someone who's up to study for around 3-4 hours every day. The timings are flexible and totally up for discussion, but id like to be able to have these sessions regularly hehe. I need the motivation to work on my research on a regular basis and keep up my gpa at the same time, hoping that someone likeminded is up for this !

ping me if anyone is interested!
i am also studying in second year for b.tech in computer field I am also searching for one if you are interested