Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy

-Anu-

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a study partner to work with and keep each other accountable. I'm a text-based person, but open to calls later on.

I'm currently pursuing a BSc degree and my schedule is packed on weekdays (lectures from 8 AM to 6 PM). This means I usually study at night (7 PM to 11 PM) and early mornings (3 AM to 6 AM). On weekends, I'm free all day to focus on studies.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message!

Chakra

Study Buddy
Hii, Anu!
I just saw your post and it didn't have any reply so i thought to give one.
well a little bit info about me.... I am chakra( hmm... it's not my full name) a 18 year old undergrad student from india. currently i am majoring in physics and engineering. My study schedule is kinda messed up but on an average i study nearly 3-4 hours daily.
okay so if you are interested in being my study buddy(accountaibility partner) then feel free to contact me.
hmmm... you can contact me via telegram.
my account is :- @Iproniazid

Taneshwar

IITian
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a study partner to work with and keep each other accountable. I'm a text-based person, but open to calls later on.

I'm currently pursuing a BSc degree and my schedule is packed on weekdays (lectures from 8 AM to 6 PM). This means I usually study at night (7 PM to 11 PM) and early mornings (3 AM to 6 AM). On weekends, I'm free all day to focus on studies.

I am intersted

Madhav11

I am also a b.sc student. I have completed my first year in b.sc. now my sy is gonna be started. I'm a more than average person in studies. I want to prepare for iit jam examination. But I want a study partener. Contact me:-t.me/madhav1112 if you are interested.