Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy for multiple hours of silent study every day (I'm in Central European timezone)

sofy10

Hi all,

Thank you for replying.

The way I usually do this is through Zoom. We turn on cameras, for accountability, and mute ourselves. Depending on personal preference, we can talk a bit - or not. I'm fine with either.

I've been here a while, and have found that the best way to connect with people is to have a recurring study group meeting room on Zoom. That way, we don't necessarily need to set up times in advance and keep sending new links (we just use the same one over and over), and members of the group can meet without me when I'm unavailable.

The group is only for people identifying as female, LGBTQ, non-binary... so all members can feel comfortable while the video cameras are on. Please respect this choice.

If you are interested in joining the group, please send me a private message and I'll give you the login details.

Yael
Hi Yael, I would love to join. I'm Sofia and I need to spend lots of time working and studying on the laptop, so need some motivation and focus! I'm in the European time zone as well.

Mya

Hi all,

Thank you for replying.

The way I usually do this is through Zoom. We turn on cameras, for accountability, and mute ourselves. Depending on personal preference, we can talk a bit - or not. I'm fine with either.

I've been here a while, and have found that the best way to connect with people is to have a recurring study group meeting room on Zoom. That way, we don't necessarily need to set up times in advance and keep sending new links (we just use the same one over and over), and members of the group can meet without me when I'm unavailable.

The group is only for people identifying as female, LGBTQ, non-binary... so all members can feel comfortable while the video cameras are on. Please respect this choice.

If you are interested in joining the group, please send me a private message and I'll give you the login details.

Yael
Hey! I'm looking for such a muted study group for quite a while. I'm really intereted! Would you please send me the login details? Thank you in advance!