Study Buddy Looking for a High School Math study partner

Santhosh89

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Santhosh. I'm a homeschooled student and I completed my higher secondary school boards back in 2021. Right now I'm focused on learning high school Math alone and am looking for a study partner who would be helpful in my CMI-UG Entrance Examination (I would most likely be preparing for this exam over the course of the next 12 months, if I don't crack the exam this year). I'm familiar with almost all high school fundamentals (including Single-Variable Integration) and can swiftly solve problems with routine application of concepts. I can derive novel approaches when needed (by spending some more time than usual). And I'm looking for a study partner who would learn with me everyday and fulfill each day's learning objectives. I don't really care how long I study or how I learn, as long as I fulfill each day's learning objectives. So I don't really have any fixed break schedule / rigid structure and would be fine with any choice presented.

This exam I'm preparing for is similar to Olympiad Math prep (PRMO, RMO, INMO, & IMO). So I can be compatible with Olympiad prep students as well. It's difficult to find a study partner as a self-learning homeschooled student and that's why I'm here. I expect my study partner to share my same goal of learning higher Math enthusiastically, to constructively review my work, and to care of striking the right balance between the quantity of problems solved and the quality of learning / understanding. My study partner can expect the same from me as well and this could be a mutually beneficial arrangement. Interested peers please DM me and I would love to discuss further.

Last edited: