Study Buddy Looking for a female study buddy!

JAY YA

Hello! I am looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter I prefer someone who can study long hours and mostly study at night ( Indian time ) I hope we can communicate with each other and be good friends! If anyone interested kindly reply to this is or dm me, Thank you!
Hi! I am Jaime, 21 y.o. and very interesting in your proposal. Please write me in dm and we can talk more there!

Vashi

Hello! I am looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter I prefer someone who can study long hours and mostly study at night ( Indian time ) I hope we can communicate with each other and be good friends! If anyone interested kindly reply to this is or dm me, Thank you!
Yeah

shifathoombath

Neet 2024 aspirant
Study Buddy
Hey...I am interested..I am preparing for NEET

Talia48

Study Buddy
Hello,
I'm new here, female, currently studying for a biology exam. I'd love to connect with an 'accountability buddy' or group, ideally through Whatsapp.

My first thought was basically briefly discussing what we both plan to study for the hours ahead, to connect briefly again after a few hours to see how things are standing. Albeit of course I'm open to other suggestions also.

As I'm new here I'm not sure how this works, but please feel free to send me a message if you may be interested.
My time zone is CEST, but admittedly I'm studying at different/changing hours and regularly also later in the evening, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue I'd estimate.
Looking forward to hear from other members that are looking for an accountability buddy/group also.
Have a great day/evening.
Hi! That sounds good to me. You still looking for an accountability buddy? Am not studying biology but it's nice to just have someone to check in with :)

Bushraaa__

Study Buddy
Hiya,
I’m currently studiying Biology undergraduate. I would be more than happy to accept a study buddy.