Study Buddy Looking for a female study buddy!

studyingisthebest

Hello! I am looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter I prefer someone who can study long hours and mostly study at night ( Indian time ) I hope we can communicate with each other and be good friends! If anyone interested kindly reply to this is or dm me, Thank you!

zeee15

Name: Zeshan Age: 25 Gender: Male Education level: Master in Commerce, MS in Accounting & Finance, Chartered Management Accountant (Continue) From: Pakistan Languages I speak: English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi My interests: Book Reading and sports What I'm most struggling with, when studying: to make focus on study. What I'm hoping to find in this server: friends relevant to my field. and help to begginers.

matcha

Hello! I am looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter I prefer someone who can study long hours and mostly study at night ( Indian time ) I hope we can communicate with each other and be good friends! If anyone interested kindly reply to this is or dm me, Thank you!
For which exams and wjat timmings

mau

Skype id ? I am interested

Deborah

Study Buddy
Hi I'm looking for a study buddy especially anyone doing health programs but doing other programs as long we can study together,uplift each other and just get along.

LaGa

Hello! I am looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter I prefer someone who can study long hours and mostly study at night ( Indian time ) I hope we can communicate with each other and be good friends! If anyone interested kindly reply to this is or dm me, Thank y

Hello!! Are u still looking for a female study buddy? I am also looking for a female study buddy, subjects doesn't matter. Hope u reply

LaGa

This is your first time having a study buddy.....If not what have you been
Yeah, Its my first to have a study buddy and I planned just today to have a study buddy... Do you have any experience? If so, then tell me which app you got connected with

Deborah

Study Buddy
Yeah, Its my first to have a study buddy and I planned just today to have a study buddy... Do you have any experience? If so, then tell me which app you got connected with
How about Whatsapp or Google meet or Skype