What free open courses should one take for a "personal MBA"?

Quora Feeds

Yuma Sutter

Hi all,

A nice discussion is going in here indeed. Thank you for all these good comments. I couldn’t leave before I give my 5-cents on this.

I think you need to know about project management and basic methods of influence. You need to also understand what “value” and “essentialism” means. They are key success criteria in today’s business.

Let me also share my own way how I got an MBA degree: I am a midlevel manager in banking industry with a passion in marketing, human resources, finance and leadership especially influential leadership which rely on scientifically proven mechanics of influence. Recently, I was thinking of a way to have a proven and also internationally accredited MBA degree. I even considered the option to stop working for a year or so, and then continue my studies.

Fortunately, I found an online MBA degree (International MBA Institute) based in Zurich, Switzerland. They have been accredited by USA authorities, so they can serve worldwide recognised MBA degrees. Not only for the students in EU, but worldwide. Their degree programs didn’t only let me get my degree while I was professionally working, but also they filled me with a lot good lessons and techniques that I can use and apply in my pursuit of influential leadership. They provide outstanding online study material, all free of charge by the way, which helped me enhance, structure and organise my knowhow, see them in perspective within the big picture of a decent business understanding. Like a a leader I would say! ;)

After some weeks of self-studying and a lot of readings in the evenings, I have successfully completed the requirements of their MBA Leadership, MBA Finance and MBA Marketing degrees. I achieved these degrees for a small fraction of other degrees out there. All these three degrees costed me for less than USD 1,300. I think one single of their degrees costs even less than USD 500 if you only have a limited budget.

Starting with them is quite straight forward. Go to their home page and subscribe their “Better MBA” community which deliver you your study books free of charge. Furthermore, their newsletter is the best newsletter I have seen so far which is full of interesting piece lessons, knowhow and sometimes good offers. I am only pleased to have worked with International MBA Institute. They do such a great job at super reasonable prices! Btw they have superb customer service too.

Don’t make a decision before checking their MBA degrees from here: http://www.mba-institute.org

If you would like to start your degree right away, they accept new enrolments from the following link: http://www.mba-institute.org/Reg...

Good luck..

See Questions On Quora

Continue reading...