Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Habi

Hi everyone!
This is Habi here!
I'm currently doing 1st year in History.
Looking for a study partner who is eager to know more despite of their own field. Hope we can study together and improve our knowledge along with our academics.

AADHYA

Study Buddy
Hello,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I am reaching out with great enthusiasm in search of a dedicated study partner to tackle the challenges of 11th-grade mathematics. Given our shared interest in this subject, I believe we can form a dynamic team to conquer the complexities together.

I am located in the Indian time zone, which I believe would provide us with a convenient and harmonious schedule for collaborative study sessions. By synchronizing our efforts, we can optimize our learning experience and foster a strong foundation in mathematics.

If you share my passion for mathematics and are committed to achieving excellence in this subject, I believe we can accomplish remarkable results as a team. Let's embark on this journey of intellectual growth and mutual support.

Looking forward to your positive response!

Warm regards,

Aadhya

Costas

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! I'm a 2nd year university student studying programming. I find it really hard to study on my own, I'd rather have someone *by my side* who wants to study as much as I do.

I basically have time everyday in the afternoon and at night (because of the university lectures earlier in the day) and my weekends are free. Any subject is welcome, since I'm looking for any study buddy so we can get some work done together :)

If our time zones don't differ that much (not ideal for weekdays), feel free to message me either here or on insta @kostasphot

fm77

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I'm a final year medical student, actually few months left, preparing for finals and step 1 USMLE and interested in a SP who is open to reviewing clinical concepts and step 1 concepts
Wish me all the best because it feels like I'm running out of time here since I'm graduating and still haven't decided on my path ....
Ummmm, guess that's it
Thanks for reading if you have^^

Last edited:

fm77

Group Manager
Study Buddy
A final year medical student from Egypt, currently preparing for step 1 USMLE plus my final exams. Looking for a serious SP who is a senior/ graduate and is open to reviewing both clinical concepts and USMLE. Hopefully someone who's committed to the USMLE track and going through application process and searching for research positions/ USCEs to share thoughts and encourage one another.
Online study mainly through chatting for quick question or zoom for sessions but would appreciate a SP from Alex, Egypt.
Kindly contact me if interested on this Telegram username @f931977m
Wish you all the best!

saraverp

Geek / ADHD-friendly
Hi all I'm Sara. I'm second year master student studing computer engineering and security. looking for study buddies!

D

Deleted member 67549

Hi, I am Aditya, a 3rd year student at IITD. I am looking for a study buddy. If you would like to volunteer, please drop me a message.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 67551

Hi everyone,

I am a first year Health sciences student here at queens university in Canada. If get a good cGPA I also want to pursue medicine after that. So, I am for a study buddy who is in the same path as me so we study together, discuss our future career goals with each other, and that way connect with each as a friend too.

Hope to find someone of similar interests,

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 67610

Hey.. I'm Priya..
I'm studying for UPSC, that's an administrative position exam in India and it's journey is very tiresome, so I'm looking for someone with whom I can study keeping my camera on so that I don't get distracted and will feel the compulsion to study for at least 7-8 hours a day. If someone is looking for the same please get in touch, it's not necessary that you're also preparing for the same exam.I just want someone who can be very punctual and determined with decided tasks.
I'm new to this so I don't have much idea about it works so just help me out.
Thanks looking forward to productive study sessions

D

Deleted member 67551

Hey Priya I am looking for the same thing, but got no one yet who can study with me for long hours.

D

Deleted member 67671

Hello, I'm currently studying digital art, it would be great if I can find a study buddy that shares my interests

D

Deleted member 67708

hi..........i m preparing for bank exams......need a study buddy

Lifeismessy

Hey!
I am Dhruvi, I want to sit down and focus and prepare for entrance exams. I am looking for someone who wants to sit and study long hours on camera. Hoping to meet some interesting people.

Adib

Looking for a buddy to study for NEET​

Hey,
I'm a drop-year student preparing for NEET 2024 from Central Delhi. I'm looking for consistent severe aspirants I can study with, preferably a dropper and we can both support each other and solve doubts, and if we are from same place so hum mil bhi skte h (if u want).
If anyone is interested she/he can DM me. We can go for it together with some bit of fun
DM me if you're interested.

ImissJLS

Group Manager
Hi, I am currrenly stdying A-levels: Biology, Chemistry and Psychology (Year 13..ahh).. and I'm a great procastinator, it would be great to work with someone online so I know I have to remain professional and not get distracted by things like a simple wall. I prefer Google Meet audio off, video too if you'd prefer. Goodluck all! (FEMALE ONLY)

Vivi07

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Vivi. I'm preparing for an entrance exam that will allow me to take up postgraduate medical courses. I'm looking forward to finding a study buddy/group and motivating each other to realize our dreams.

tokyoroll

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello! My name's Kath, and I'm looking forward to returning to university but I need to relearn the basics. I have a lot of trouble focusing, so I decided I would like to try studying with someone else, and hopefully, we could help each other achieve our goals!