Study Buddy Upsc study partner

Mary_Sriharsha

Hello, I am from Hyderabad, Telangana. I am comfortable with Telugu and English. I started preparing for upsc recently. I am btech graduate and left my job and started preparing. I am taking online coaching for gs & optional and my optional subject is anthropology. I need someone who has a plan and who can help me learn and grow together. Is anyone interested to study along with me...like someone who has daily, monthly plans and willing to share with me and study accordingly?
(I lack seriousness sometimes. I don't have proper plan. I'm unable to learn much in a day. My 1st attempt would be in 2024 - not sure if I can cover the syllabus in 6 months..soo my main target is 2025. Is there someone who can help me in my upsc prep journey?)

lucifer108

Hello, I am from Hyderabad, Telangana. I am comfortable with Telugu and English. I started preparing for upsc recently. I am btech graduate and left my job and started preparing. I am taking online coaching for gs & optional and my optional subject is anthropology. I need someone who has a plan and who can help me learn and grow together. Is anyone interested to study along with me...like someone who has daily, monthly plans and willing to share with me and study accordingly?
(I lack seriousness sometimes. I don't have proper plan. I'm unable to learn much in a day. My 1st attempt would be in 2024 - not sure if I can cover the syllabus in 6 months..soo my main target is 2025. Is there someone who can help me in my upsc prep journey?)
My case is also same i am also btech (cse) graduate but i also want to give upsc attempt in 2025 and want someone to help each other for upsc preparation, I am comfortable in Hindi and English, We can also help each other upsc english interview preparation.

Pavithra_16

Hii , evn i am from Hyderabad i am willing to help u and we can have a proper plan evn my Target is to attempt in 2025

your_mate

I invite you all to my zoom study group, where there were few UPSC aspirants before and even now too. our group is active almost 24x7. so doesn't matter you are an early bird or a night owl, someone would always be there to keep you accountable and motivated so that you will be productive always. we infact give wake up calls too if you are lazy getting out of bed. Just not studying, we get holistically developed here as a person. if anybody interested to join or wanna know more can text me on telegram- @dyadav12

GL for your studies. Hope to see you all as bureaucrats soon!

ikra678

I’m also giving UPSC exam in 2025 and it would be my first attempt too.
I also face same sort of problem,we can help eachother in solving this problem.