Study Buddy Seeking for a serious Study Buddy for NEET PG 2024(and INICET May) but NEET PG top most priority now

• Thread starter Deleted member 68974
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68974

Hello there everyone,

I am Mohsin, 25M,Post Intern (2016 batch) Looking for serious Study Buddy for NEET PG 2024.. Please I am looking for someone serious who doesn't left after studying a session..

My Study Timing is 04:00AM to 08:30PM..so if u r early bird that will be great otherwise its fine for me..

I study at Discord. (its fine for me if u wanna study Anywhere else)

Preparation-wise, My sources are Marrow for Main And RR notes(Except anatomy that I did from Ashwini Sir), for PYQs and GTs using Marrow and Cerebellum, and I am following BTR of Zainab Ma'am and her schedule.. So far I am upto date with her schedule.. Already finished Main Notes and RR notes, so only revision going on..

Please please if anyone serious and interested do reach me out..

My telegram is @DocthorReedStark
My Discord is @docthor_stark

Moli

Hello there everyone,

I am Mohsin, 25M,Post Intern (2016 batch) Looking for serious Study Buddy for NEET PG 2024.. Please I am looking for someone serious who doesn't left after studying a session..

My Study Timing is 04:00AM to 08:30PM..so if u r early bird that will be great otherwise its fine for me..

I study at Discord. (its fine for me if u wanna study Anywhere else)

Preparation-wise, My sources are Marrow for Main And RR notes(Except anatomy that I did from Ashwini Sir), for PYQs and GTs using Marrow and Cerebellum, and I am following BTR of Zainab Ma'am and her schedule.. So far I am upto date with her schedule.. Already finished Main Notes and RR notes, so only revision going on..

I’m moli..studying for the mcat…don’t worry it may seem like I know it all but I don’t I forget a lot so I might be suitable for u…I’m serious btw maybe we can study on insta.? I have a small community there haha out of desperation I’ve created a diary that keeps me on track..hope you’re serious enough I’m Tunisian from Germany

vouchsedge

Hello there everyone,

I study at Discord. (its fine for me if u wanna study Anywhere else) dinosaur game

Can I contact you via email? Please let me know your email.