Study Buddy Neet pg 2024 everyday study and review

dermdoc

Study Buddy
I'm looking for a study buddy to study with daily for neet pg. I am a post intern studying from dbmci as my main source and will be done with first reading in about a month. Need someone to discuss 50-100 ques with daily based on pyq subject wise and do self study and revision over muted videocall so we can stay accountable. Would prefer a female post intern wholly dedicated to neet pg prep everyday so we can be consistent.

harsha _7

I'm looking for a study buddy to study with daily for neet pg. I am a post intern studying from dbmci as my main source and will be done with first reading in about a month. Need someone to discuss 50-100 ques with daily based on pyq subject wise and do self study and revision over muted videocall so we can stay accountable. Would prefer a female post intern wholly dedicated to neet pg prep everyday so we can be consistent.
Interested but I have joined Dams , is that fine

sonii