Study Buddy Looking for USMLE study partner

firefly_doc

Hi! My name is Reyna and I am a medical student studying for the USMLE. I need a study partner because I procrastinate a lot! I don't mind if you are not studying for the usmle as well, because I just need an accountability partner. But if you are also studying for the USMLE and want to talk through the information (the diseases and the important stuff we need to know for the exam) that would be a definite plus! Because I absolutely love talking through the material and through patient cases. Feel free to hit me up if you want to study together!

Barsha

Belive on yourself then get ready for meracel
Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Reyna and I am a medical student studying for the USMLE. I need a study partner because I procrastinate a lot! I don't mind if you are not studying for the usmle as well, because I just need an accountability partner. But if you are also studying for the USMLE and want to talk through the information (the diseases and the important stuff we need to know for the exam) that would be a definite plus! Because I absolutely love talking through the material and through patient cases. Feel free to hit me up if you want to study together!
Interested

Wd250

Hey! I am in the same boat and really need to double down on studying. But I NEED accountability and someone to bounce off of. I am studying for the COMLEX level 1 which is the same material. Do you still need a buddy?

Bisma Shaikh

3rd year medical study
Study Buddy
Hey, i am very much interested. Not only i am preparing for usmle, i love teaching, i have been teaching gcse and igcse students for last 2 years over zoom session. I would want someone who can listen to me while i can teach them what I’ve learned so i can easily retain it and in return then can counter question which can be discussed and solved. Waiting for a positive response

firefly_doc

Hey! I am in the same boat and really need to double down on studying. But I NEED accountability and someone to bounce off of. I am studying for the COMLEX level 1 which is the same material. Do you still need a buddy?
Yessss I need a buddy! I really gotta be more intense with my studying because my exam date is at the end of the month.

firefly_doc

Hey, i am very much interested. Not only i am preparing for usmle, i love teaching, i have been teaching gcse and igcse students for last 2 years over zoom session. I would want someone who can listen to me while i can teach them what I’ve learned so i can easily retain it and in return then can counter question which can be discussed and solved. Waiting for a positive response
Hi yes I am more than willing to be a listening ear for your teaching sessions :)
Yessss I need a buddy! I really gotta be more intense with my studying because my exam date is at the end of the month.
My discord username is reynap#5890 if you want to message me on there to coordinate! I don't check this website often haha

firefly_doc

My discord username is reynap#5890 if you want to message me on there to coordinate! I don't check this website often haha (sorry for the double reply to your post I'm still trying to figure out the user face of this website lol

firefly_doc

Hi yes I am more than willing to be a listening ear for your teaching sessions :)
My discord username is reynap#5890 if you want to message me on there to coordinate! I don't check this website often haha (sorry for the double reply to your post I'm still trying to figure out the user face of this website lol

meg1999

Hello! My name is Meghan and I’m currently studying for Step 1. I have the same problem of procrastinating and would love to discuss topics together. Are you still looking for a study partner?