Study Buddy Looking for female study partner for next/neet 2024..Bhatia..

• Thread starter Deleted member 64681
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64681

I follow Bhatia,And marrow q Bank. Pls respond asap... Have a plan for 4 month from aug-nov. Intense study plan.. divided per hrs... 12 -14 hrs plan per day... Rapid recall for every 3hrs..
Prefered language: English n Telugu n Hindi

D

Deleted member 40597

I follow Bhatia,And marrow q Bank. Pls respond asap... Have a plan for 4 month from aug-nov. Intense study plan.. divided per hrs... 12 -14 hrs plan per day... Rapid recall for every 3hrs..
I'm not a neet aspirant, but i would love to study with u. I also have an exam and for that I'll have to study 12-14 hrs a day. I would love to be ur study buddy. :).

D

Deleted member 64702

i think we can start together

i am a pg aspirant too..want to crack this year..no other options for me..i am from 16 batch..want to give all my efforts this year

i am following btr by zainab and main notes..and i want an intense study sessions with 12-14 hrs with monitoring each other & do rapid recall.

ps : i am male ( with no intentions rather than study & also i already a gf )

reply if you are interested

D

Deleted member 64702

i am a pg aspirant too..want to crack this year..no other options for me..i am from 16 batch..want to give all my efforts this year

i am following btr by zainab and main notes..and i want an intense study sessions with 12-14 hrs with monitoring each other & do rapid recall.

ps ; me too Telugu & English

D

Deleted member 64702

I'm also 16 batch. Studying from bhatia. Would very much like to connect and study together and do rapid recall. Kindly contact me if you're interested.
hey..are you interested in studying with me ? if yes..do reply and ignore if not.

D

Deleted member 64720

im searching for a buddy/ group as well. targeting inicet 2023 november session. any takers?

ASTER

Neet 2024
Hi, I am Aastha and I am also preparing for NEET 2024. I also want to study the for the same amount of time.

Alia01

Hey, I want a study partner. My source is marrow

Alia01

Need a study partner, my source is marrow

D

Deleted member 65078

Hello I am dropper preparing for NEET UG 2024 , I would love to study with you'll, how can I contact you