Study Buddy Looking for a Virtual Accountability Partner

fheredia

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to connect with a fellow motivated person to be virtual accountability partners!

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who's available to meet most weekdays (ideally every day) from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm AST (-3 GMT)
  • We wouldn't work on the same project, but having a dedicated study/work session together would help with consistency.
  • You don't need to be present for the entire time, but some overlap would be great.

If you're interested in being virtual accountability partners, please reply to this message! Let me know a bit about yourself and your availability.

Moni Estre

Study Buddy
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to connect with a fellow motivated person to be virtual accountability partners!

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who's available to meet most weekdays (ideally every day) from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm AST (-3 GMT)
  • We wouldn't work on the same project, but having a dedicated study/work session together would help with consistency.
  • You don't need to be present for the entire time, but some overlap would be great.

If you're interested in being virtual accountability partners, please reply to this message! Let me know a bit about yourself and your availability.
Hey
We have the same time zone! I am available at random times, but looking to have daily consistency around 8 to 11 pm.
Studying maths and physics, total novice and very bad in the subjects but enthusiastic about the career, Astronomy...

If I can be of any help I hope we can connect!

fheredia

Hey
We have the same time zone! I am available at random times, but looking to have daily consistency around 8 to 11 pm.
Studying maths and physics, total novice and very bad in the subjects but enthusiastic about the career, Astronomy...

If I can be of any help I hope we can connect!
Hi! That sounds great! Do you want to start meeting tomorrow or Monday?

Moni Estre

Study Buddy
I would say right now haha :p but tomorrow sounds good
where suits you well? Discord is ok? add me! Kairo1312