Study Buddy Looking for a PhD Thesis writing partner :)

Carrollen

If you're looking to increase your chances of getting a job, you should consider using a website that offers recommendation letter writing services. We tested one such service and were very pleased with the results. Ordering the letters was simple and only took a few minutes. We filled out a short form on the website with our information buy letters of recommendation and desired delivery date for the letters. Within a few hours, we received notification that our letters were ready. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the letters. They were written professionally and tailored to our specific needs. We highly recommend this service to anyone looking to improve their professional chances.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33929

i am writing my thesis as well
feel free to DM me

sama.darya

I am looking for the same thing. In my last year of PhD and need to write my thesis efficiently and am looking for people to do this together.

gmsmelo

Study Buddy
Hi,

I am in the thesis writing phase of my PhD and need some motivation to work. Looking for a thesis buddy for the support :)

Kindly message if interested.
Hi AK_Notts, I'm also coming to an end of my PhD. It is in engineering and I should deliver a draft in February. Let's join forces! I'm more than glad to join a PhD thesis writing group

Maryam Moosavi

Hi AK_Notts, I'm also coming to an end of my PhD. It is in engineering and I should deliver a draft in February. Let's join forces! I'm more than glad to join a PhD thesis writing group
Hi I!
I'm also finishing my PhD and I'm due to submit my thesis asap. I'll be happy to join you in this journey!