Study Buddy Hi! f,22 pls message if you're interested in a consistent study buddy for motivation!

rmboe86

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm on the lookout for a study partner. I'm currently pursuing physiotherapy in Melbourne. I'm open to connecting with anyone, even if there's a slight time difference (GMT+11 here). I'm interested in engaging through messages or possibly video/voice calls, sharing to-do lists, and really want to help each other stay accountable. Consistency is key for me! If you're interested, please send me a message!

Hello! I'm on the lookout for a study partner. I'm currently pursuing physiotherapy in Melbourne. I'm open to connecting with anyone, even if there's a slight time difference (GMT+11 here). I'm interested in engaging through messages or possibly video/voice calls, sharing to-do lists, and really want to help each other stay accountable. Consistency is key for me! If you're interested, please send me a message!
Hiii
I'm interested

HeepiPoppi

Hey, I am doing medicine! GMT+8! Interested as well!

maliknainakamal

Hi am interested...

MSDS07

Hey, I am studying for CS. If you are still looking for buddy, can we connect? I have some ideas on my mind.