Study Buddy Girls Study Group on Google Meet (+Telegram)

• Thread starter Deleted member 68072
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68072

~Girls only please~

Hello there! We have a study group for girls only using google meet. We have a general telegram group! We're an old group from 2021 and we're still active up until now! We would like to greet new members ! So if you're interested to join us, feel free to DM me, I would be more than glad to welcome you among us <3
Hope to see you soon!

PS : My name is Sarah, I am a medical student from Europe (Belgium), I am taking a year off this year due to some health problems. I wish to take this opportunity to revise my medical knowledge and to go deeper in the clinical one. I am looking forward to meet other medical fellows but also any passionate students! I created this group back in 2021 and who would know I would still be in contact with most of the students I encounter here on Mooclab and some on discord! A lot of girls felt grateful for having this group and witness that it helped them grow. So I really hope that it can help other girls around the world. For this reason, my door is open, so feel free to send me a private message!

Exulquis

~Girls only please~

Hello there! We have a study group for girls only using google meet. We have a general telegram group! We're an old group from 2021 and we're still active up until now! We would like to greet new members ! So if you're interested to join us, feel free to DM me, I would be more than glad to welcome you among us <3
Hope to see you soon!

PS : My name is Sarah, I am a medical student from Europe (Belgium), I am taking a year off this year due to some health problems. I wish to take this opportunity to revise my medical knowledge and to go deeper in the clinical one. I am looking forward to meet other medical fellows but also any passionate students! I created this group back in 2021 and who would know I would still be in contact with most of the students I encounter here on Mooclab and some on discord! A lot of girls felt grateful for having this group and witness that it helped them grow. So I really hope that it can help other girls around the world. For this reason, my door is open, so feel free to send me a private message!
heyy

Ambika

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Me

Ambika

I am ready where to connect
~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Ready

Moli

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Hi Sarah I’m jasmine or in Chinese molihua I’m a medical student too..a hijabi too …if Ure interested in being consequent and studious lets study together my insta is @aimolihua ..I’m very nice

saniazehra

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

i'd like to be a part

peyton

jee 2024
Study Buddy
~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

im in,, msg me plz

79a

Study Buddy
~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Hi am intrested too

Onia

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Hm hello .. would u add me !!

akshaya03

Study Buddy
~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Hii I'm interested to join this group, I'm a med student

D

Deleted member 69479

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Please add me too

Aziah7221

~Girls only please~

Hope to see you soon!

Can I join too?