Need a study partner for neet 2024 who is strict and disciplined.

Jusst studdy

Studying from pw online yakeen 2.0 batch. Currently lacking behind in physics. Want someone who can study with me and can do healthy competition with me so that we can both achieve our aim together. Pls provide telegram ID if u want to be and pls only serious one reply.

eggboiler

Studying from pw online yakeen 2.0 batch. Currently lacking behind in physics. Want someone who can study with me and can do healthy competition with me so that we can both achieve our aim together. Pls provide telegram ID if u want to be and pls only serious one reply.
@serpentinhell

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 70028

@Mona23407

Upvote 0

roshnanajeem

Hello im interested

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 71217

Mahi. F

Upvote 0

Aishu_

Study Buddy
@Aishu_ashmi my telegram I'd if you're interested, connect with me..

Upvote 0