Study Buddy You're so Write (New Study Group)

Cookie4623

Group Manager
Writing Group Profile: About

Hi everyone!

I just started a new study group dedicated to specifically writing. Whether you're writing essays, study notes, or are working on your creative writing skills, we will hopefully be writing every single day for long periods of time, so feel free to pop in and join if you want to. :)

I am a developmental editor, copy editor, proofreader, and am in the process of finishing my first novel. I am also in the process of building my own publishing company, so I am constantly working. I prefer working at night, as there's something very relaxing and calming about writing at night, but if you are an early bird, go ahead and drop a link in the group!

I will also be finding writing challenges for those who want to write something, but just can't seem to find the right inspiration (for you to take on or disregard as you wish!)

All the best, and hope to see you there!

Last edited:

jessicamicheal

Writing Group Profile: About

Hi everyone!

I just started a new study group dedicated to specifically writing. Whether you're writing essays, study notes, or are working on your creative writing skills, we will hopefully be writing every single day for long periods of time, so feel free to pop in and join if you want to. :)

I am a developmental editor, copy editor, proofreader, and am in the process of finishing my first novel. I am also in the process of building my own publishing company, so I am constantly working. I prefer working at night, as there's something very relaxing and calming about writing at night, but if you are an early bird, go ahead and drop a link in the group!

I will also be finding writing challenges for those who want to write something, but just can't seem to find the right inspiration (for you to take on or disregard as you wish!)

All the best, and hope to see you there!
You did fantastic work. Many people are unable to write the perfect essay. I also wrote many essays and review many student's college papers and essays through College Paper Review.