Study Buddy Wanna practice spoken English and find study buddies

Abril-in the sea

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, how are you?
I'm a university student(girl) major in translation. Considering the fact that I have to be more fluent in English, I want to find some native English speakers who can help me with daily conversations as well as academic speeches. Actually I'm good at English but I think there is much space for further progress.
Also, I want to find some study buddies. We can chat and talk, help each other with study. Zoom and Google Meeting are preferred.

Phileaa

Study Buddy
Hey, how are you?
I'm a university student(girl) major in translation. Considering the fact that I have to be more fluent in English, I want to find some native English speakers who can help me with daily conversations as well as academic speeches. Actually I'm good at English but I think there is much space for further progress.
Also, I want to find some study buddies. We can chat and talk, help each other with study. Zoom and Google Meeting are preferred.
What's your native language?

Soumay

Study Buddy
Hey, how are you?
I want in on this too ,

I am from India ,and have completed my bachelor's, but need to improve my spoken English for easier communication

maxter

Study Buddy
Hi all, I want to practice my spoken English, it degraded without practice. Just wish to chat on any topic - in a small group or a dialog. My time zone GMT +3