Study Buddy Virtual Study buddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 17190
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17190

hello! firstly thank you for passing by! I am looking for a buddy to study with and procrastinate lesser. We can join on calls at specific times, through discord, skype, zoom, google meet, hangouts anything you'd prefer. We may do screen-shares or open cams to show we are studying. We can use Pomodoros and study and take breaks at the same time, all these if my buddy wishes so :) sharing study tips, resources, our day goals or session goals, maybe some motivating quotes, study apps idk. we can chit chat in between through chats or mic. As we grow more comfortable they can be implemented from my side. Let me know if you'd like study wishing everybody a wonderful day ahead!!

drwamwalker

hello! firstly thank you for passing by! I am looking for a buddy to study with and procrastinate lesser. We can join on calls at specific times, through discord, skype, zoom, google meet, hangouts anything you'd prefer. We may do screen-shares or open cams to show we are studying. We can use Pomodoros and study and take breaks at the same time, all these if my buddy wishes so :) sharing study tips, resources, our day goals or session goals, maybe some motivating quotes, study apps idk. we can chit chat in between through chats or mic. As we grow more comfortable they can be implemented from my side. Let me know if you'd like study wishing everybody a wonderful day ahead!!
Hi! I've just read what you wrote and i can't help but notice that we are looking for similar things in a study buddy. So i've decided to write to you like u specified. But i must add something, English is my third language and if it's a problem to you please let me know I'll understand.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

D

Deleted member 17190

Hi! I've just read what you wrote and i can't help but notice that we are looking for similar things in a study buddy. So I've decided to write to you like u specified. But i must add something, English is my third language and if it's a problem to you please let me know I'll understand.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day.
I've actually found a couple of people to study with by now ^^"
i hope you find a buddy soon too!! you too, have a beautiful day:D