Study Buddy Urgently require a study buddy who actually studies (or wants to) and will kick me if I procrastinate!

nextdoor_cucumber

Hello!
As the title says, if you wish to be a serious study partner of mine, that'd be great. I bow and respect your decision *dramatic sniffs*

I am majoring in civil engineering (B.Sc) and am in my 2-2 now. My semester final starts in 4 days, welp, and I need to study to upgrade my CGPA.

I need someone who likes or wants to have things organized with to-do lists ahead of time, follow them accordingly, and finish their tasks. It'd be nice if you're pursuing your bachelors too right now (we will share the same pain as victims and fall in love lol). Not just academic studies, we can do other related activities together too, like I'm trying to teach myself better coding and software development, whilst I like to learn languages too so that's another thing as well. As long as you can keep your milestones straight and help me keep mine as well, let's shake hands.

Preferences but not musts:
1. An engineering major
2. A timezone around UTC+6
3. Female
4. Muslim

(P.S. I may not be as bubbly irl if I seem like one here so beware!)

jenny_18

Hello!
As the title says, if you wish to be a serious study partner of mine, that'd be great. I bow and respect your decision *dramatic sniffs*

I am majoring in civil engineering (B.Sc) and am in my 2-2 now. My semester final starts in 4 days, welp, and I need to study to upgrade my CGPA.

I need someone who likes or wants to have things organized with to-do lists ahead of time, follow them accordingly, and finish their tasks. It'd be nice if you're pursuing your bachelors too right now (we will share the same pain as victims and fall in love lol). Not just academic studies, we can do other related activities together too, like I'm trying to teach myself better coding and software development, whilst I like to learn languages too so that's another thing as well. As long as you can keep your milestones straight and help me keep mine as well, let's shake hands.

1. An engineering major
3. Female
4. Muslim

I really wanted to study with you but I'm preparing for engineering entrance exam don't fit in your criteria

Data_Alt

Hi. Can I study with you? I’m new here and a Data Analyst working on professionally development on courses including Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx and Python. Let’s go.

Bisho

Lex
Hello!

1. An engineering major
3. Female
4. Muslim

Hi next door cucumber I m med student and mine time zone matches i wouldn't kick you but I will make sure u study well I m also serious with my study we cab study together if ur down I will try my best to help u also

stud.bud

Hello!

1. An engineering major
3. Female
4. Muslim

Asslamualaikum. I'm a med student, I can study with you or your group for 4-6 hours a day, in sha Allah. I'll help you keep check of your targets and vice versa. Would pls you let me in if it's a female circle only?

Shelby

High schooler
Study Buddy
Hi can u join me in, please. I'm not a university student yet but I'm preparing for university entrance exam.