Study Buddy Third year uni student looking for a study buddy or group (preferably arab)

elyaa

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey! I am 20 years old and in third year studying chemistry and biology in Canada. I am Palestinian! I really want to just have people around me to influence me to study more and even set up zoom/face time sessions one on one to study together! My instagram is @elyaa.al feel free to contact me there if you prefer!

elyaa

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Yes that’s totally okay! I’d love to study with you. Message me on Instagram so we can set up our first study session and get to know each other!

syifaaaa

heart to heart wanderer and stargazer
Yes that’s totally okay! I’d love to study with you. Message me on Instagram so we can set up our first study session and get to know each other!
Great! I just send a request to connect. Hope to see ya there!

nahlataha

Hey! I am 20 years old and in third year studying chemistry and biology in Canada. I am Palestinian! I really want to just have people around me to influence me to study more and even set up zoom/face time sessions one on one to study together! My instagram is @elyaa.al feel free to contact me there if you prefer!
Hello Elya, i am nahla and im 20 years old,I am lebanese and i would be glad if we would connect and study together