Study Buddy Third year BDS student looking for a study buddy

Nandinisingh27

Third year dental student, looking for a serious study partner. I am dedicated and hardworking student who is just stuck due to procrastination. I want to prepare for my finals really well, hoping for some serious candidates to ping me up! We can study through zoom meetings

RahulChandel

Study Buddy
Third year dental student, looking for a serious study partner. I am dedicated and hardworking student who is just stuck due to procrastination. I want to prepare for my finals really well, hoping for some serious candidates to ping me up! We can study through zoom meetings
Am also trying to prepare r u interested in studying together through zoom call? Or voice call

marinanagib

Hello! I am a 4th year dental student looking for a study buddy as well. My finals start in July but I am preparing for them from now. I would love to hear back from you

Nandinisingh27

Hello! I am a 4th year dental student looking for a study buddy as well. My finals start in July but I am preparing for them from now. I would love to hear back from you
Hiii!! That’s great, we can study through zoom calls, i am also preparing to cover my syllabus till July! Can you please pm me? So that we could connect and make the further schedule. I want to start my prep as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator: