Study Buddy Studying Python and Linux from Scratch / Flexible Time

RemyS

Hi :)

I'm studying for a few certificates and need a buddy. I procrastinate A LOT and unless there is someone pushing me forward, I will keep on procrastinating and putting studying off. I need someone that can push me and is willing to be challenge me all the time, I mean like we would do a practice and see who got it right first or so.

I have flexible hours, and willing to study online or offline "just the idea that there is someone doing the same thing with me is enough honestly and we discuss later" . Following a specific syllabus and having deadlines is VERY important to me, otherwise, I won't do anything and just sit and do nothing productive.

The certificates I am going for right now are
1- PCEP - Certified Entry-Level Python programmer Certification
2- PCAP - Certified Associate in Python Programming Certification
3- CompTIA Linux+

If you are planning on doing any of these and want to do it with me let me know :)

Thank you friends :D

RISHIVEL RAKESH

Study Buddy
Hi :)

I'm studying for a few certificates and need a buddy. I procrastinate A LOT and unless there is someone pushing me forward, I will keep on procrastinating and putting studying off. I need someone that can push me and is willing to be challenge me all the time, I mean like we would do a practice and see who got it right first or so.

I have flexible hours, and willing to study online or offline "just the idea that there is someone doing the same thing with me is enough honestly and we discuss later" . Following a specific syllabus and having deadlines is VERY important to me, otherwise, I won't do anything and just sit and do nothing productive.

The certificates I am going for right now are
1- PCEP - Certified Entry-Level Python programmer Certification
2- PCAP - Certified Associate in Python Programming Certification
3- CompTIA Linux+

If you are planning on doing any of these and want to do it with me let me know :)

Thank you friends :D
Hello. I am too interested in learning python from scratch. i am also in need of a study partner since i cant able to concentrate for a long time and lose the interest in it. It would be nice if i too get a study partner who is eager to learn and i could take it as a challenge and study. if u r ok , we could study together... will wait for your reply... :)