Study Buddy Study with me

beyzant

fizyoterapist
Study Buddy
Hi Sharah!
I am Beyza from Turkey. I am studying physiotherapy and rehabilitation. This is my first year. If you are still looking for study buddy we can study together.

laxmi097

Hi Sharah!
I am Beyza from Turkey. I am studying physiotherapy and rehabilitation. This is my first year. If you are still looking for study buddy we can study together.
Hi there . Are you available on utc +5 ( 3:00- 10:00)? If we can study together on between that time, hit me on insta: taukokhau or telegram: @gclaxmi

thev.t

Hi there . Are you available on utc +5 ( 3:00- 10:00)? If we can study together on between that time, hit me on insta: taukokhau or telegram: @gclaxmi
hello I am Physiotherapy student from Australia. I would love to join your study group :) I am in my second year as well. Please let me know when you guys are doing your study group

Mohammed Wagdy

Procrastination is a high dam to demolish!
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Sharah. I’m taking the NPTE (national physical therapy examination) soon and would like to study seriously but I don’t wanna study alone. Hope you want to study with me
Still up for it ?! I mean it would of been better if we were on the same field .. but I am desperate and running out of time i wish to achieve anything throw ... So if you have Any tricks or ideas of how we can study together being on diff fields .. I'm up ... Can communicate on Telegram if you would like ...

Last edited: