1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Can you answer this question?

Click on Reply to post your answer

Study Report For Data Science

Posted in 'Q&A' started by Shivam Bhatele, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Shivam Bhatele

Shivam Bhatele New Member

Hello Everyone, I am new in this community and I am learning data science by Coursera. I have completed my 1 week and I am also exploring more information about applications of Data Science. Can anyone suggest me some important applications. When I was searching on google what is data science and I found some information related to applications and life cycle which I mentioned above. Except to this point any other major component of data science is presence? Can anyone suggest me

AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Pamphile GANSOU

Pamphile GANSOU Member Community Tutor Study Buddy Expert

Study Buddy Subject:
    Business & Management
    Hi Shivam!
    Very glad to see you here. I am also studying data science and want to collaborate with you in order to share topics reflect on the challenges in the field.
    Thanks.