Study Buddy Study partner for long hours sessions

heyxsuraj

A CS student
Hi! I'm a B.Sc CS student currently in my final year. I'm preparing for GATE CS exam - an entrance exam for Masters and Doctorate in CS for Indian as well as international institutes. I need a study mate who could study with me for long session hours, cuz GATE is pretty tough and I have only 8 months to prepare for the exam. It would be great if we could study together and talk during breaks.

For me, having similar subjects doesn't matter. What does matter is that the person could make me sit for long hours and i could do the same for him/her. But if u are someone with CS background, here is my syllabus.
My majority of syllabus covers these topics:
  • Math - Linear Algebra and Calculus
  • C Programming, DSA, Discrete math
  • Operating System
  • Database
  • Computer Organisation and Architecture
  • Computer Network

Jhansi

Hi! I'm a B.Sc CS student currently in my final year. I'm preparing for GATE CS exam - an entrance exam for Masters and Doctorate in CS for Indian as well as international institutes. I need a study mate who could study with me for long session hours, cuz GATE is pretty tough and I have only 8 months to prepare for the exam. It would be great if we could study together and talk during breaks.

For me, having similar subjects doesn't matter. What does matter is that the person could make me sit for long hours and i could do the same for him/her. But if u are someone with CS background, here is my syllabus.
My majority of syllabus covers these topics:
  • Math - Linear Algebra and Calculus
  • C Programming, DSA, Discrete math
  • Operating System
  • Database
  • Computer Organisation and Architecture
  • Computer Network
I am interested