Study Buddy Study group for girls studying medicine!

MedicalStudent

Study medicine, and love to get new knowledge!
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello Mooclab people ! Hope you're doing well !

I have created a study group for girls who are studying medicine ! So if you meet those two conditions (Being a girl and studying medicine), feel free to text me ! :D ♥ It would be nice to have you in the group ! We're waiting for you to join ! ♥ :D Don't feel shy to text me a message, we are a really sweet group and open minded ! ♥

Here how we're doing in the study group (some informations you have to know) :

Camera open, microphone off during study session but open during breaks (we have a room for that so that people who don't want to take a break, don't take one) . The sessions are in a pomodoro mode 50 minutes of work for 10 minutes of break. We take breaks together and we talk together and we have set up a lot of interesting things such as a google sheet to define our individual tasks for the day and for each session (just to see what others are doing). Then we plan to make a spinning wheel with several questions to get to know each other better during the breaks (we don't do it often recently, maybe because of the coming exams). The group is on telegram and the sessions are on google meet.

We recently have an idea about a room meeting where we can share knowledge together, we are planning to review from the basics to the clinical subjects.

Actually we are 41 members. I am telling you this information because you might be incomfortable with so many people :) !

Last edited:

Cinthya_MD

I have created a study group for girls who are studying medicine ! So if you meet those two conditions (Being a girl and studying medicine), feel free to text me ! :D ♥ It would be nice to have you in the group ! We're waiting for you to join ! ♥ :D Don't feel shy to text me a message, we are a really sweet group and open minded ! ♥

Camera open, microphone off during study session but open during breaks (we have a room for that so that people who don't want to take a break, don't take one) . The sessions are in a pomodoro mode 50 minutes of work for 10 minutes of break. We take breaks together and we talk together and we have set up a lot of interesting things such as a google sheet to define our individual tasks for the day and for each session (just to see what others are doing). Then we plan to make a spinning wheel with several questions to get to know each other better during the breaks (we don't do it often recently, maybe because of the coming exams). The group is on telegram and the sessions are on google meet.

Actually we are 36 members. But although we might be a lot, we are not as many as you think in the study session and there are people who might leave. We don't exceed 10 people in a study session. And in fact, for example in the morning and in the night we are less than 5 people in the meeting it depends on the days and on the moment in one day. So maximum, we are between 3 to 10 people in the study meeting during the whole day !
Will love to join.

bhavana_15

Study Buddy

Actually we are 36 members. But although we might be a lot, we are not as many as you think in the study session and there are people who might leave. We don't exceed 10 people in a study session. And in fact, for example in the morning and in the night we are less than 5 people in the meeting it depends on the days and on the moment in one day. So maximum, we are between 3 to 10 people in the study meeting during the whole day !
interested

D

Deleted member 29288

We recently have an idea about a room meeting where we can share knowledge together, we are planning to review from the basics to the clinical subjects.

Actually we are 41 members. I am telling you this information because you might be incomfortable with so many people :) !
Interested

Al97

Hey I'm a female dentistry student and I would like to join ☺

Suramisu

Hey! I've just completed mbbs and currently preparing for MD. Would love to be a part of it. I'm a driven student and good at motivating people to study. Please add me.
My email - surbhi.lhmc.178@gmail.com